2. Types of information collected
We retain two types of information;
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, phone number.
We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. How data is collected?
We collect data and process data when you;
- Place an order for any of our products.
- Fill out a customer application form.
- Fill out our contact or product enquiry form on our website.
- Subscribe to our newsletter on our website.
4. Purposes for which we hold your data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
1.(a) Process your order and manage your account.
1. (b) To provide you with the goods or services you have ordered.
1. (c) To contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
1. (d) To provide you with product information that you have requested.
1.(e) To provide you with details of what is happening at outHaus including; Upcoming Design Clinics & Events, completed projects, special offers on tiles, bricks & stone, competitions & other information or details about outHaus only if you have accepted to sign up to our newsletter through an opt-in box. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
5. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following;
Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
Rectification: You have the right to request that correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
Erasure: You have the right to request for us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Restrict processing: You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
6. Sale of business
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Sometimes we share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
9. Disclosure of information to third parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of the community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include, for example, potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or any other statutory requirement.
11. How to contact us
Call: 01 844 1200