Job Title: Sales Representative/ Assistant
- Look after day to day showroom sales and customer enquiries.
- Negotiate rates with clients for new business.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships to maximise sales.
- Uphold exceptional customer service standards expected by management.
- Working cohesively with management & sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Provide weekly sales and quotation reports to management.
- Update & maintain Showroom displays as required.
- Maintain samples area & update product brochures.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure stocks are up to date.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Showroom open and closure procedure.
- Negotiate rates with clients, within parameters determined by management. (between retail & trade prices)
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Sales experience.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Good Mathematics skills.
- Ability to read house plans & drawings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
Experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
A background in tiles is an advantage
All CV’s to be sent to showroom manager by email: email@example.com.