Free Garden Design Consultancy
Looking to do that something special in your garden this summer?
Here are the latest dates for our Summer Design Clinic:
Saturday 19th August 2017 – with Bloom 2016 Gold Medallist Alan Battersby, Landscape Contractor from Ashbrook Garden Centre & Landscaping FULLY BOOKED
Saturday 26th August 2017 – with Dermot Kinsella, Paving & Landscape Contractor from Ocean Stone
Saturday 2nd September 2017 – with Bloom 2016 Gold Medallist Alan Battersby, Landscape Contractor from Ashbrook Garden Centre & Landscaping.
30 minutes private consultations for new clients.
By appointment only contact Susan on 01 844 1218 to book (limited spaces)
Our experts will offer recommendations, suggestions & advice relating to all aspects of the garden.
- Discuss your expectations / wish list for the garden & explore possibilities & potential solutions.
- Discuss possible layouts/features/elements for your space.
- Discuss existing problems / issues & how they might be overcome.
- Paving – types, patterns, colours, situations, steps, edging, kerbing etc.
- Walls – Natural stone, brick, cladding, renders, colours etc.
- Features – pergolas, structures, fires, water pond, fountains etc.
- Plant selection for different areas, situations and styles of garden.
- Privacy planting / specimens.
- Trees for the garden.
What the Visitor Should Bring?
- Site plans if available/appropriate.
- Dimensions of garden (metric).
- Aspect if known e.g. south facing.
- Any other information that might be relevant.